Transforming finance training
In recent times there has been an increased focus on mental health and how, in an increasing fast paced world, mindfulness may be able to help.
Our courses are focused on being practical rather than ethereal therefore we start by looking at the evidence behind mindfulness and the links to science. In an increasingly hyper connected world we are overloaded with stimuli – we look at how to find some respite.
Through reflection and practical exercises you will create a toolkit of techniques that you can use in your daily life which will hopefully help you to improve your wellbeing, reduce stress and improve relationships both at home and at work.
- All levels
- Technical and non technical roles
- Practice and Industry
No prior knowledge is assumed
On these courses we look at:
- Understanding the science behind mindfulness
- Understand the benefits of it
- Understand what it is (and what it isn’t)
- How to use mindfulness to manage stress, increase wellbeing and enhance performance
- Identify personal barriers to mindfulness
- Create a toolkit/action plan so you can incorporate it into daily life
Note: This course may not be considered suitable for those with an underlying health disorder or anyone who may have experienced a recent trauma (e.g. bereavement).